Formerly known as Jamie West Conveyancing
At Same Day Conveyancing, our goal is to provide you with a fast, efficient and comprehensive conveyancing service that utilises modern technology and procedures to enable you to transact sooner and stay ahead of your competition.
All of our conveyancers are trained to the highest standards and have a minimum of five years’ experience, guaranteed. That’s right, we provide you with expertise, experience and knowledge you can trust throughout your journey and when you need it, Same Day.
We’ve been in your shoes, we know it’s not easy and we know that every transaction is different. Our licensed conveyancers are all homeowners and have been through the often arduous and difficult process of buying a home in New South Wales. Speak to a licensed conveyancer that knows your market, understands your situation and is able to offer the best solution tailored to your particular circumstances to help you achieve your goal.
Conveyancing is notorious for a lack of innovation with many practitioners continuing to use the same procedures and software as they did 10 years ago. The technology and software is available but a lack of education and knowledge is preventing essential progression in our industry. At Same Day Conveyancing we aim to change that and set a new standard in conveyancing for the benefit of all. We:
– use the most innovative legal software in TriConvey saving time, boosting productivity and minimising errors in the process;
– have the ability to sign documentation electronically using DocuSign helping to save time and reduce our impact on the environment;
– settle matters electronically using PEXA ensuring a smooth settlement every time with less potential for delays and faster disbursement of funds;
– have all our forms available for you to complete online making that part of the process on average five times quicker than completing in paper;
– conduct our meetings with the aid of Touch Screen Devices where appropriate making it easier for us to gather information and explain various aspects to you;
– use Voice Command technology to enable us to start compiling a written contract review whilst reading the contract itself;
– incorporate QR Codes onto our contracts where appropriate to provide access for potential buyers to download a copy of the contract instantly; and
– process stamp duty (including First Home Buyer exemptions) in-house using our Revenue NSW assigned EDR facilities.
We combine our expertise and innovative processes together with our passion to help you to achieve your goal. We will keep you informed throughout your journey and be available to answer any questions along the way, point you in the right direction and endeavour to alleviate any unnecessary stress. We promise that you’ll be glad you chose to use Same Day Conveyancing.
Jamie West has always had a passion for real estate, technology and helping others. Moulding these together, Jamie West decided to commence his legal studies in 2006 and, after a total of 7 years of study, Jamie West is one of very few Licensed Conveyancers in NSW that holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree achieved with Honours. Over 15 years on, Jamie West has invaluable experience in the conveyancing industry with previous roles that include enhancing procedures and the use of technology at a leading real estate agency in the UK with almost 200 branches, and most recently acting as the conveyancing manager for Paul Denny Conveyancing in Lane Cove following spells acting as licensee-in-charge of their Turramurra and then Sydney CBD branch. Today, Jamie operates mainly from his Marrickville office.